Become a TCEDA Member Today!
Established in 2001, TCEDA is a nonprofit corporation that supports economic development within the county and local communities. TCEDA represents a public/private partnership of businesses, individuals, county and local government. TCEDA receives funds from member communities and Thayer County Government.
TCEDA receives financial support from financial institutions, businesses, and memberships. TCEDA’s emphasis is county and community development through business retention and start-up, housing assistance, leadership development, entrepreneur education, and information liaison for the county. Our Board of Directors are elected for three year terms at the annual meeting held in March of each year.
There’s no limit to what we can accomplish when we work together!
- Build our County
- Business Assistance – Rural Business Enterprise Program – Revolving Loan Fund – USDA
- Leadership – Education – Career Paths, Leading Locally,
- Entrepreneurship – Planning and Financial Assistance
- Promotion – Local Industries, Businesses, Communities
- Site Selection Assistance
- Communication and Resources
- Community Development Opportunities
- Homeowners Program – South East Nebraska Development District (SENDD)
To become a member...
Print and mail or drop off this form to the TCEDA Office: 310 Lincoln Ave, Hebron NE
OR send us your info using the form on this page and you can mail in or drop off your payment.
Become a Member
As a member driven, non-profit organization, we appreciate your consideration to invest in TCEDA. We look forward to working with you.